My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Scripts and the Undead

Last night, even though I was dead tired, I got possessed by the ornery wench who calls herself my Muse, and she wouldn't let me sleep until I had written down the full outline of my first feature-length film script.

Based on an idea I've had for about 3 years, the film is partly autobiography (well, the broken down relationship at least) and the majority of it takes place in Ireland. I would love to have this one come to fruition - who wouldn't want to spend a few months in Ireland making a romantic film??? Okay maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but sounds good to me... obviously, heheheh.

Right now I'm typing this as I'm awaiting a party to get completed to go kill a bunch of undead critters in FFXI. I do so love the whole Fantasy RPG environment. Go figure, an actor who loves to pretend to be imaginary people!

I'm feeling very creative today. So much love from friends showered on me today, that I feel really positive about everything, the future. And my moneypit of a house is now turning out so beautifully thanks to my dad, that I am starting for the first time to feel at home in this house. Most of the ugliness is gone, and some of the remodels turned out even better than I could have dreamt - and trust me, I dream big! Also feel something big is on the horizon, though I may not see it yet.


I hope, I hope,
      The universe is thrumming,
          And I, child-hearted,
                 Wait.


Tags: Anniina's Poetry

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home