My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, February 24, 2006

If Movies Mated and had Offspring

Once again I was visiting Mark A.'s HyperLiterature blog and found there a link to a Photoshop contest entitled "Movie Mates" — the task was to take two movie posters and combine them, to create a brand new movie.  To my chagrin, the contest was over, but I so delighted in the goofy and brilliant results there, that I just HAD to make some of my own:


Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas &
Breakfast at Tiffany's.


Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon &
Pooh's Heffalump Movie


Rocky Horror Picture Show & Rocky


Gone With the Wind & Star Wars


Titanic
& Brokeback Mountain


I will doubtless come up with some more in the near future :P

 

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger madelineanne said...

That is so awesome! I LOVE THEM!!!

March 23, 2007 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home