My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, April 28, 2006

TGIF - Thank God It's Firefly Day

From now on Fridays will include "Firefly" stuff in addition to yours truly's regular ramblings.

The Firefly Theme - Ballad of Serenity
Lyrics by Joss Whedon
[.MP3 - performed by Sonny Rhodes]

Take my love, take my land,
Take me where I cannot stand;
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me...
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't comin' back;
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me...
There's no place I can be
Since I found Serenity,
But you can't take the sky from me...
 

Tags: Firefly | Serenity | Movies

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

GM_Istvan of Jumpgate has this in his signature ^^ (that's where i first heard of firefly, now i'm off to find serenity and watch it)

April 28, 2006 2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home