My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Monday, May 15, 2006

Apology to Katja

I want to apologize: Yes, glasses (regular eyeglasses) are a lot more expensive in Finland.  And, I don't think paying $500 for a pair of eyeglasses is excessive.  I would spend that for just the right pair, and I'm glad you found it :)

Please forgive me for not reading what you said right :)
~A

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Katja said...

höpsö !!!!!!!!!

glasses = glasses = glasses

hiihaa !!!!

It is +9 C (= 48.2 F) in Helsinki. AND we had a hailstorm today ! I LOVE FINNISH SUMMER !!!! I have washed and packed away all my winter clothes and I was only wearing a tank-top and a hoodie... Stupid me.

May 15, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

May 15, 2006 1:56 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

errr.. that was wierd...

but, it's been raining since thursday w/ temps in the low 50s here in WI, no hail though.

May 15, 2006 2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home