My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Happy Thor's Day!

I have a day off.  Yes, you heard me, a day off! That of course means that I am taking care of all the stuff I don't have time for on the other days: laundry, cleaning, groceries, etc.



It also meant that I got to sleep in late and to indulge in one of my fave pastimes, namely that of playing "Final Fantasy XI Online."   I just spent the last three hours standing in a cave with a party of folks slaying robber crabs.  I'm a Black Mage, which means I get all of the offensive spells — and it has often occurred to me that I chose to be that because nuking monsters is a fab way of relieving all of one's negative feelings, heheh.

I'm off to make something to eat, but will likely blog more later.

XOXOXO, A

1 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

/sigh laundery, something which i will have to do in my spare 3 hours before i go into work. I'm going to bed now, and whether i'm awake or not, will not leave my bed til at least 11. but, a man's gotta have clean unde... umm... clean bowties, to live.

May 05, 2006 2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home