My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Sunday, July 09, 2006

ARGH! UGH! GAA-ACK! &#!%@#

Angry WomanDammit. I hate my basement. It has quickly become apparent that while the cat litter was a worthwhile experiment on cement, it was a bloody disaster on carpet. The sucker is sticking to everything (including me), and I think I have ruined Nancy's shop vac. Tomorrow (I don't have the heart or energy to start tonight) I will begin ripping up the blasted soggy and sticky carpet wholesale.  WAAAAAH!

Tags: Basement

2 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

/comfort

July 10, 2006 1:07 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

you know, that pic reminds me of Zev's comics over on Final Fantasy Vault.

July 10, 2006 1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home