My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, July 28, 2006

A Picture is Worth....

Or that's the premise of Worth1000.com. Maybe you'll remember my post on one of their contests, called "Mod Ren" where you have to take a modern celeb and plant them in a Renaissance painting? The post, with Dapper Depp.

Anyway, I was really inspired by that and made several attempts of my own, and have just been biding my time for 4+ months for the next one. And it's on. Voting begins in two days. I'll post a link when voting opens. Anyway... I submitted 3 paintings... 1 for Madeline, 1 for Katja, and one of the person I am coming back in my next life as.... 'scuse the poor grammar there :P

gauntletLalalaaaaaaa! Mark, if you're reading this, the games are on!

*throws down a very elegant gauntlet*

*evil laughter with visions of world domination*
 

2 Comments:

Blogger Mark A. said...

Oh no you de'ent!!!

See, now you're gonna make me look like a chicken, because you picked a weekend that I have to attend a wedding.

And besides, there's no way in hell I'm posting any of my craptastic shoppery at Worth.

I'll accept the challenge on two conditions: 1) I don't have to submit to Worth; 2) We can make the deadline the beginning of next week; 3) I don't have to appear topless in this one (that stipulation is for the readers benefit)

July 28, 2006 2:49 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Oh, alright. 1) you don't have to submit to worth 2) So how about... Next Tuesday, by noon Central Time. 3) Oh poooooo! I liked the one of you in the bath tub. I still giggle at it :P

July 28, 2006 3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home