My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

Quiz: What Planet Are You From?

I realized, reading over the last few entries, that I'm coming off like a big-time grump and pessimist. And I'm not usually. And whining and bitching is tiresome for all of you to read, so thanks for letting me ride out the storms — back to our originally scheduled programming.

Today, I've been spending time on fun, unproductive things.
pirateI found out that I'm 52% a lady, I only know 40% of 80's music, my pirate name is "Iron Mary No-Beard", I'm a Vanilla Frappuccino, I'd be a Dalmatian Puppy, I'm 100% Leo, and:




You Are From the Moon



You can vibe with the steady rhythms of the Moon.
You're in touch with your emotions and intuition.
You possess a great, unmatched imagination - and an infinite memory.
Ultra-sensitive, you feel at home anywhere (or with anyone).
A total healer, you light the way in the dark for many.


Tags: Quizzes

6 Comments:

Blogger Riykere said...

~You Are From Venus
~You love all forms of beauty. You love dressing up and anything luxurious.
~A social butterfly, you're incredibly popular and a great host.
~You're known for your fairness and affection. And as a friend to all.
~Careful though! You're desire to please may make you too willing to conform.
~Be yourself. Focus on what matters to you. You'll be all the more popular for it.

I think this someone describes me except I hate dressing up and I dont nessasarily like all things luxurious. But anyway, thats my planet ^^ Thing I dont understand is the moon isnt a planet o.O lol. Srry for the long post.

July 23, 2006 12:39 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

* 56 % lady
* 55 % of 80's music
* Cannibal Ladyfingers
* Vanilla Frappuccino
* Dachshund Puppy
* 40 % Leo

And I am from the Mercury. No surprise there; it is Virgo's planet :)

July 23, 2006 3:18 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Yeah that does describe you Riy :) I thought the same thing, moon isn't a planet!

Wow, Katja, you're more of a lady than I am, but not by much :P And I just KNEW you'd score higher on the music thing, you've always been more cool and musically hip than me. Looks like we're going for vanilla frapps when you get here. That make you think of "orange mocha frappuccinos!" from Zoolander?

July 23, 2006 4:51 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

It surprised me too :)

Sorry, that I didn't answer my phone on Friday, but I was out with friends, having few karpalo lonkero's and playing the band name-game. Couldn't hear it ringing, cos I'm such a grandma :)

July 23, 2006 3:34 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

...mmm.... vanilla frappuccino...
Now that I have my flight tickets, I have started to read the menu's, thinking about ALL the things I'm going to eat in PA. Say to Boo, that we're having a cheddar-festival in October :)

July 24, 2006 12:18 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Hey Grandma, explain to this grandma what the band name game is? I told Boo that we were going to have an Octo-BOO-fest with cheddar, and he seemed to fancy the idea :)

July 24, 2006 1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home