My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

To Be or Not to Be - "Black Adder" Live Skit

Here is a "Black Adder" live sketch about how Hamlet's "To Be or Not to Be" soliloquy actually came about — the fabulous Rowan Atkinson and Hugh Laurie. Wheee! It is Hi-LARIOUS, or perhaps I should say Hugh-Laurious :P



 
Tags: Shakespeare | Black Adder

3 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

that was awesome! :D

July 05, 2006 6:10 PM  
Blogger Mark A. said...

Rowan Atkinson is wonderful. Between him, the Python troupe, the "Spaced" gang, and Ricky Gervais/Stephen Merchant I fall more and more in love with British comedy.

And yes, I did like that other bit too. Thanks for sending it.

Although I'm wondering if I should be concerned that you thought of me after seeing it...

July 06, 2006 12:51 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Heheheh, I dunno why it struck me as something I had to send to you :P I think it was just the sense of humor of the piece.

July 06, 2006 2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home