My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Leaving On a Jet Plane

(...tunes of Peter, Paul, and Mary fade into distance)

Yes, it is that time again. Yours truly is aging on Friday. To commemorate such a sad and civil occasion, I'm flying to visit my parents, sister, grandma, and other sundry relatives for a few weeks. Best of all, my Katja is there, so we get to hang out :) YAY! Wheeee! *skipping*

Blogging may be erratic or even non-existent because a) my mom's internet access is wonky because of an overzealous firewall, b) I've already got a "schedule" (I hate that word!) thanks to my type-A mom, and c) I might just feel too darn lazy, and would rather just grill sausages and drink Fanta.

So, stay well, everyone! I'll be back on the 30th.

*smooches* A

3 Comments:

Blogger Katja said...

Tervetuloa ! Welcome ! Välkommen ! Bienvenue ! Willkommen ! Benvenuti !

Cant't wait !!! Sad thing is, that I have to work almost every day *grrrr*

August 16, 2006 1:05 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

speaking of work. i've actually got something decent lined up for the next few months. yay! and have fun 'over there' Anniina. ^^

August 16, 2006 4:58 PM  
Blogger Riykere said...

Hey, Happy early Birthday and hope to see you on FFXI soon! I told Shin what happened to your basement and if we lived closer we'd come down and help ya lol. Have fun at your parents and see you soon hopefully. Also not sure if you've sent that e-mail yet or not cause havent checked today but I dont think i've gotten it yet. Well have a good birthday and tty soon hopefully. take care~

August 16, 2006 11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home