My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, September 01, 2006

Return of the Jedi-Wanna-Be

I'm home! D'yall miss me? I sure missed you guys. I was entirely disconnected from the e-world, but it was sooo nice to read all your comments and your blogs yesterday.
Fear of Flying
I flew back via Frankfurt, and although security was a pain in the patooty to get through, it made me feel a lot safer. For a seasoned traveller, I sure do hate being up there 30,000 feet in the air, wondering the whole time if we're going to blow up into smithereens. My flight was delayed, and there was the requisite screaming monster-child in my row, but I was just happy I got home in one piece.

I promise I will post something entertaining very soon. For now, however, I have 500 lbs of laundry to do, and 5 gazillion penis enlargement emails to delete.

*MWAH*

~A

1 Comments:

Blogger Riykere said...

I did miss you while you were gone! lol. And glad to hear you made it home in one piece :) So you know I did send you an email while you were gone. I think the Penis Enlargement people would have better luck targeting men instead of women though... Just a marketing thought for them I guess ;) lol. Glad you had fun while you were there though ^^ Check out my email when you get the chance and hope to talk to you soon ^^ Take care of yourself. :)

September 01, 2006 2:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home