My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Mad Mapper's Meme

These are cool - they ask you which places you have visited, and then paint pretty pics about it for you. As you can see, I gotta head NW in the US, and to the Eastern Block in Europe, to complete my map. As for the Europe map, my claiming Ireland is debatable... I only flew in and out :)



create your own personalized map of the USA



create your personalized map of europe

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

just let me know if you ever head to WI. i'll give you a tour! ^.^

November 16, 2006 2:01 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

I LOVE THIS ! You can find my Europe + US from my blog. My Florida = your Ireland :)

I want to do a quiz with the airport 3-letter codes !!!

November 16, 2006 3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home