My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Friday, January 19, 2007

Daily Whinge

Man. I have some code things I have to remove from Luminarium...
and it's something I have to do by hand.... so that's like 3200 pages, one by one by one. Not something I could do a "multi-file find & replace" for... I'm too much in shock to even cry :P So if you don't hear from me for a while, I've gone to code.

LALALAAAAAA - all in the day's work for a netgeek.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

sorry for my somewhat long absence from replies. i somehow forgot my password and couldn't figure it out for the life of me, so i finally reset it :)

re:post, that sucks. /comfort

btw, i'm still playing ffxi too. (tho if i don't get a full time job soon, i may have to stop again /sigh) i'll make a post of all the stuff i've been doing :)

January 19, 2007 1:45 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Oh, That does not sound too good. But with all those free time I have I'd gladly help.

January 19, 2007 1:51 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

I was on today, Moph - but Riy and Diak were in sky and Darkslayer was like sending me a million msgs, so I took a break. Might wait till tomorrow.

January 20, 2007 2:07 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

well, hopefully i'll catch you when u log on next. i'm at the parents about to do some painting. will be home in the evening tho :) Who is this Darkslayer person? need me to 'bend' him a little? ~.^

January 20, 2007 4:16 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Naah, he's some kid who's decided to haunt me the whole time I'm on - he used to be on our Linkshell. I'm on "invis" now, so when I log on, he won't see me :P What are you painting? walls or canvases?>

January 20, 2007 4:46 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

walls lolz. i'm not much of a 'free hand' artist. tho once in awhile i bust out some strange scribble pictures >.> I can color really well though!

January 20, 2007 6:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home