My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Monday, January 15, 2007

Quiz: What Country Are You?

A really fun test my dad suggested and I think it pegged me right.

I was Sweden (!) Luckily (for the test's creators), I read what the possibilities were, and since Sweden was the only Scandinavian country listed, I guess I'll live with it - we do share a border after all.

Your country is highly liberal, and, to tell you the truth, your citizens are happy to pay higher taxes in exchange for government-sponsored comfort. You're not a very aggressive country, however--until the scent of Lutefisk starts to waft over from your neighbor to the west.

The "What country are you?" Test
http://www.okcupid.com/tests/take?testid=3677329480862330486
 

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Katja said...

I was India :)

January 15, 2007 12:32 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Oh, my, I must be going for some under-developed, highly militant country with the mood I'm in at the moment!
Lets see!

January 15, 2007 2:09 PM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

Well, I became Lithuania

Your country is 62 concerned with morals, 47 prosperous, 47 liberal, and 36 aggressive!

Actually, you used to be an empire! But now, you're a small, fairly conservative country recently freed from the clutches of the Soviet Union. You are, however, a country full of Vilniks. Watch out when Latvia gets feisty.

January 15, 2007 2:48 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Katja - I always knew you were Gandhi reborn! Szélsö fa - you're going to rule a small but feisty empire! These tests are so much fun - I could take one a day :P

January 15, 2007 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home