My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Monday, January 29, 2007

The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test

via Sir John Mandeville at  Geoffrey Chaucer Hath a Blog

The Harlequin
You scored 44% Cardinal, 28% Monk, 38% Lady, and 43% Knight!

You are a mystery, a jack-of-all-trades. You have the king's ear, but also listen to murmurings of the common folk. You believe in the value of force and also literature. Truly you are the puzzlement of the age."

The Who Would You Be in 1400 AD Test at OkCupid
 

Labels:

10 Comments:

Blogger onlyjokinglasse said...

Hmm, surprisingly I was a Harlequin, too. Different percetages though.

January 30, 2007 2:30 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I took this test a feew weeks ago and I became 'The Knight'. Does not really surprises me, but there were not really many choices.

January 30, 2007 4:48 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

The Lady
You scored 21% Cardinal, 35% Monk, 58% Lady, and 48% Knight!
Chaste and pure, you are a good person. You try to help others and do your duty to your family. However, this duty involves you being sold off to a local noble house in order to cement relations between your families. But you know it's for a greater good, and besides you will retain all the comforts and glamour of your position regardless of if you're your father's or you husband's property.

January 30, 2007 11:21 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Heheheheheheheheheheheh!

January 30, 2007 12:25 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

I KNOW :)

I've been singing Baccara's "Sorry, I'm a Lady" in my mind after I took the test. Do you remember them ?

January 31, 2007 1:03 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

No? But I know what I'm making you for next summer when you come visit - I'm making you a medieval lady's gown (sort of like in Lord of the Rings) and dragging your ladyship to the Renaissance Faire, heheheheh!

January 31, 2007 1:21 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4CrBSzX6Lw

Check it out, maybe you'll remember Spain's euro-disco sensation from the 70's ?

February 01, 2007 2:49 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Ok, that's just frightening!

February 01, 2007 3:32 PM  
Blogger Katja said...

Me and Niina used to play Baccara and had terrible fights which one of us had to be the "ugly" red-head :)

February 02, 2007 1:13 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Heheh. How is Niina?

February 02, 2007 1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home