My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Quiz: What Fantasy Creature Are You?



You are a unicorn! You feel quite ordinary, but there is one thing about you that others love and that one thing makes you, you. You like being with others of your kind, but hide from things that are new or strange to you. You are very peaceful and calm and often lose track of time. You daydream a lot. You like a lot of cheerful colors.

What Fantasy Creature Are You?

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Mophia said...

Naga? >.>

February 17, 2007 11:03 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I've becoma the 'Fairy' - which sounds nice, but the description provided for in this test does not fit me.

February 18, 2007 12:29 PM  
Blogger The Lion Sleeps Tonight said...

You are a sphinx! You are very loyal and brave. Anyone can count on you. You are very sly and noble and people look up to you and look to you for help with their problems. Sometimes though, you just like being alone to be able to think

February 18, 2007 10:13 PM  
Blogger onlyjokinglasse said...

I am never going to tell you what I was. But You know I do hair...

February 19, 2007 2:30 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

How appropriate! And Lasse, I know you do a great 1920's Marcel wave... I have the pictures to prove it. So I can pretty much guess what you got :P

February 19, 2007 4:06 AM  
Blogger Vik said...

I am a unicorn. Hmmm...

February 23, 2007 1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home