My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Quiz: Which of the "Heroes" Are You?

via Madeline

Hiro Nakamura
You scored 50 Idealism, 66 Nonconformity, 45 Nerdiness

YATTA!
"Congratulations, you're Hiro Nakamura! You're a high-minded idealist, a huge nerd, and you enjoy being a unique and special person. Your combination of positive personality traits makes you impossibly lovable, and your energy and enthusiasm are absolutely infectious. Your dedication to any mission you take on, in addition to your cheerful sense of humor, are qualities anyone should be proud to have."


I was so worried I'd be someone boring like Simone! Hiro is my favorite! Now, if only I could tap into my hidden talent for bending the time/space-continuum....

Take The Heroes Personality Test

 

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger Vik said...

I don't think the quiz works right. I got Isaac Mendez. Not sure how it came to figure that??? I said I would take the PAYCHECK over a job I love!! And Isaac is an Artist/Painter.

Oh well - at least I can foretell the future :-)

**************************
Isaac Mendez
You scored 33 Idealism, 54 Nonconformity, 50 Nerdiness

I need painting supplies.

Congratulations, you're Isaac Mendez! You're a talented, creative, artistic soul with a few demons you've been working to overcome. You are really passionate person and you are not afraid to express yourself or your emotions. Your best quality: Creativity and artistic talent. Your worst quality: A possibly addictive or indulgent personality"

February 25, 2007 2:39 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Weird, not how I would've pegged you. Yeah, you'd best get some painting supplies.

February 25, 2007 2:46 AM  
Blogger Mophia said...

considering that hiro is the only character i like in the show... i think that is close for you XD

i however am not taking this quiz, cuz i don't like the show. sorry :)

February 26, 2007 12:35 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

OMG, How can you not like the show? Why?????? Byaaaaaaaaah!

February 26, 2007 12:46 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I became the unwanted Simone... Considering I've never seen ANY of the episodes I don't know how to take it.... The test was fun, I liked it.

February 26, 2007 3:28 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Oh, I'm sorry, it's just that as far as we know, she didn't have a super-power. She's loving and a nice person, but I didn't want her, cause I really wanted a superpower, hehehe. Hiro can bend time and space, and he's really sweet, so I couldn't be more pleased.

February 26, 2007 12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home