My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Monday, March 12, 2007

QUIZ: What Time of Day Are You?

via SzélsőFa

You Are Sunset

Even though you still may be young, you already feel like you've accomplished a lot in life.
And you feel free to pave your own path now, and you're not even sure where it will take you.
Maybe you'll pursue higher education in a subject you enjoy - or travel the world for a few years.
Either way, you approach life with a relaxed, open attitude. And that will take you far!


I was so happy to get sunset, since twilight not only is my favorite word in the English language, but is also my favorite time of day—
dusk, the purpling hour, the magic hour.
 

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger SzélsőFa said...

And I liked that I got Sunrise for that is my favourite part of the day :)

March 12, 2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I think you should just go and see this:

http://wulfweard.blog.co.uk/2007/03/11/for_all_fans_of_heroes_on_sci_fi_channel~1883733

March 12, 2007 10:05 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

I was sunrise, too.

March 12, 2007 12:08 PM  
Blogger Mark A. said...

I got sunrise, too, which is slightly ironic, since the last time I saw one of those was when I stayed up all night.

March 12, 2007 2:04 PM  
Blogger Lydia said...

I was also sunrise, but I prefer twilight also... it makes the dreariest of locations look, as you said, magical.

March 12, 2007 7:12 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Yeah - the term "magic hour" is a filmmaking term... the one hour to get that magical twilight shot - so elusive, may take days to film one shot of magic hour and get it right.

March 12, 2007 8:31 PM  
Blogger onlyjokinglasse said...

One more Sunrise coming up!

March 13, 2007 2:52 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Oh boy, I really hope someone gets something else, because I'm starting to feel like a freak - am I all alone in the sun setting? Naah, I'm just jesting - from what I know about all of you, that's a nice group of people to be in - I guess I gravitate towards "sunrise" people, even though I'm more of a darkling myself.

March 14, 2007 12:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home