My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Monday, March 19, 2007

QUIZ: What's Your Sixth Sense?

This test is wickedly cool—they have you guess stuff like "what's the picture behind this card?" and "at the end of the test, a number will randomly generate: which number is it?"  Sort of reminded me of that scene in Ghostbusters with Bill Murray, and how he'd zap the guy who really had it going, tehee!  I always know who's calling when the phone rings, my dreams often come true, and if I think about someone intently, they will usually contact me in a matter of hours. My sister and I almost have telepathic email that way. Weird enough for you? Well, I wasn't surprised when they told me this:


What's Your Sixth Sense?
 

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger SzélsőFa said...

This is what I got:
when it comes to psychic abilities, you have an unusually strong talent in the area of Retrocognition

This means you have an uncanny ability to look into the past at events that perhaps you had no part in and actually see what happened. This may happen with someone you are close to where you just know that for example, their father was too strict or that they were picked on in school. Perhaps you can even imagine the actual setting in which it happened. Oftentimes these imaginings are more than something your mind "made-up." What you are witnessing is actually true.

This is a highly valuable skill that can be used in any social setting to help to understand the people you are dealing with or aspects of the actual physical setting you happen to find yourself in. For instance, say you are in-between buying one of two houses and you apply your gift to learn that one property has a history of positive experiences and the other was a former battleground. For the sake of wanting to live on a property with more positive energy, you may then choose to buy the house with the more positive psychic history.

March 19, 2007 6:49 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Ooh, I'm gonna hire you next time I buy a house :) You know, between me knowing the future and you knowing the past, we just need a person who understands the present and our trio is complete!

March 19, 2007 7:56 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

hah-hah, that's a good point.
What a good and powerful trio would that be.
So anyone here joining us?

March 19, 2007 8:35 AM  
Blogger Katja said...

I got the same as Anniina. So I'm not joining your trio :)

March 19, 2007 1:49 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Hehehehe

March 19, 2007 2:55 PM  
Blogger onlyjokinglasse said...

On top of having a strong talent in Precognition in-depth analysis also shows I have other hidden psychic strengths including retrocognition (the ability to know what has happened in the past), telepathy (the ability to sense people's true thoughts) and clairvoyance (the ability to see the unknown). How about that?

March 20, 2007 1:55 PM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Wow, you can be in our weird people's club too (^_^)

March 21, 2007 12:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home