My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Saturday, March 24, 2007

Radio Silence on the Radar

Gentle visitors: I'll be incommunicado for a few days. I have to fly to Finland suddenly and doubt I'll have access to this here gadget until Monday. My 87 yr-old grandma, Annikki, is in the hospital in critical condition. If you would send good vibes in her direction, I sure would appreciate it.

<3,
A

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Stefanie said...

Have a safe trip! Sorry to hear you're grandma's not well! My good vibes are on the way.

March 24, 2007 11:58 AM  
Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I'm also sending my best wishes to you and to your grandmother!

March 24, 2007 4:32 PM  
Blogger Mophia said...

*vibes on the way, speedy delivery* i'm sorry to hear this about your grandma, I hope she recovers fully and quickly from whatevers wrong.

March 25, 2007 12:28 AM  
Blogger Jenny, the Bloggess said...

I'm so sorry. Sending you prayers.

March 25, 2007 9:59 AM  
Blogger Mark A. said...

I just checked in today. You and your family are in my thoughts. Take care.

March 27, 2007 12:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home