My Photo
Name:
Location: Austin, TX, United States

Scholar, Writer, Mother, Dreamer. Editor of Luminarium, an online library for English Literature of the Middle Ages and Renaissance.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Westspear, Part the Third

OK, Lucentio and Tranio didn't pass because the director wants them "non-Western" and "other" - I am not clear yet on what he wants, but I submitted these... I took the idea that they are maybe from the East Coast, citified and monied... who knows. Tranio reminds me of "Badger" in Firefly, or a bit like Charlie Chaplin... wasn't my original intent, but that's what came out, tehee!

Labels: , , ,

6 Comments:

Blogger SzélsőFa said...

I like how you're getting deeper into playing with the words itself (westspear :)))
and yes, Charlie Chaplin did look something like that - only he was a lot smaller I think....

June 06, 2007 2:35 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Yeah. I haven't met the actor yet, nor do I have his measurements (the other actors I've either acted with or costumed before, so they were easier) - so he might well be smaller :) Heheheh.

June 06, 2007 3:11 AM  
Blogger Jarod said...

These are great Anniina!

June 06, 2007 1:54 PM  
Blogger Riykere said...

I like Lucentio out of these two :) He looks really cool. I dont know too much about the old west so I cant say anything constructive other then that he looks cool, haha. So I guess thats all that counts ;) You can make a costume for me any day ^^ And alright, hopefully will see ya soon on game even if corr did vanish into smoke. We've been coming up with ideas to get people back into our LS so maybe you can help with that :) You always seem to get people into the LS^^

Anyway, tty soon hopefully. :)

June 06, 2007 3:12 PM  
Blogger Scrivener said...

Wow! These sketches, and the earlier ones too, are cool.

June 08, 2007 9:14 AM  
Blogger Anniina said...

Thanks Scrivener :)

June 11, 2007 9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home